LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


DON'T YOU EVAH


I've been interested in the dub influences that have been popping up in rock music as of late. Studio, Santogold, Built To Spill...and now Ted Leo? Check out their take on Spoon's (and The Natural History's) "Don't You Evah"!

Spoon - Don't You Evah (Ted Leo's I Want It Hotter Remix)

Spoon official site
Spoon on MySpace

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Responses to “DON'T YOU EVAH”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Your link is broken...  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    whoops...it's fixed now!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Cool.
    Thanks.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting