LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


BLACK KIDS REMIXED


Got back from the bloggeriffic Black Kids + Cut Copy + Simian Mobile Disco show this past Saturday. Man, that was a packed show. Black Kids performed well! Mixing new songs with the established ones from their EP, they managed to whip the crowd into a frenzy for Cut Copy.

I also had this great remix of "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You" by The Twelves sent to me and I thought you should all hear it. It does a body good. It's got that smooth 80's sound that Chromeo loves also...

Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (The Twelves Remix) [So Indie It Hurts]
Black Kids - Hurricane Jane (Beige Remix)

Black Kids official site
Black Kids on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “BLACK KIDS REMIXED”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting