LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW MORNING BENDERS


Well, it's been awhile since I checked in with The Morning Benders, but I'm happy to report they have a new album out today! Talking Through Tin Cans captures the boys' good old fashioned yearning, but with drastically better production. On top of that, they are embarking on a tour with The Kooks next week. My hat is off to you, gentlemen...the hard work has paid off!

The Morning Benders - Boarded Doors

The Morning Benders official website
The Morning Benders on MySpace

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “NEW MORNING BENDERS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting