LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


THE WOMBATS


Hey all, I owe y'all some posts about Noise Pop, but I'm pretty busy...seeing shows. Expect those a little later this week. In the meantime, I've got The Wombats for ya. As you can see, NME has taken a liking to them and I have too. We've got that bratty post-punk going on here, covering common ground with The Futureheads and The Cribs. Also, CSS seems to be remixing everybody these days, so hop to it!

The Wombats - Kill The Director
The Wombats - Kill The Director (CSS Remix)

The Wombats official site
The Wombats on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

1 Responses to “THE WOMBATS”

  1. # Anonymous pay per head service

    This blog is an exact representation of skills. I appreciate the blogger for posting the most excellent thought.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting