LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW TAPES N' TAPES


A wise man once told me, "If there's an opportunity for you to join a pile on, do so." Hence, I will also announce the new Tapes n' Tapes song. Not too shabby. I'm not sure if it's a noticable departure from their previous work, but it certainly sounds more "angular", whatever the hell that means! Bring on the rest of the album!

Tapes n' Tapes - Hang Them All

Tapes n' Tapes official site
Tapes n' Tapes on MySpace

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “NEW TAPES N' TAPES”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    nice site. hit up my contact link at www.hiphopspy.com to exchange links with me

    hiphop  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting