LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


BON IVER


My roommate asked me the other day if I had heard Bon Iver. Having seen the name around quite a bit recently, I finally investigated and was not disappointed! Bon Iver is the project of Wisconsin native Justin Vernon, who left North Carolina and returned home after the breakup of his band and his relationship. Sequestering himself away for a few months in his father's old cabin, he set out to write some music.

What resulted is an album full of heartfelt and beautiful folk songs. You can really hear the yearning in his voice! I highly recommend "For Emma" - doesn't sound like it'd be too out of place on a Broken Social Scene album...

Bon Iver - For Emma

Bon Iver on MySpace

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “BON IVER”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting