LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


CLOTHES MAKE THE MAN


Clothes Make The Man is a weird band for me to recommend cause it strays a little out of my restrained indie rock facade...of course now I will rely on the old crutch of describing another band's sound by comparing them to other bands. Clothes Make The Man is some sort of hybrid between early 90's alternative (sebadoh, dinosaur jr, archers of loaf) mixed with the foo fighters. And mostly the foo fighters cause the singer sounds very similar to dave grohl. In some way I think this could help their chances of mainstream success, but hurt their chances of indie cred. Basically, songs sound like power pop + indie rock guitar interplay instrumental sections. If this sounds like your cup of tea, have at it!

Clothes Make The Man - Singles Only
Clothes Make The Man - WMD

Clothes Make The Man official site
Clothes Make The Man on Myspace

2 Responses to “CLOTHES MAKE THE MAN”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    thanks for the plug...

    ross  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    No problem guys, keep up the good work!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting