LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW ST. VINCENT


St. Vincent is Annie Clark, a multi-instrumentalist songwriter that has also spent time in Sufjan's band and The Polyphonic Spree. "Strangers" is our first taste of Actor (due out May 5), and it finds us floating somewhere between Regina Spektor, a 50's Disney soundtrack, and some good ol' 70's prog.

St. Vincent - The Strangers

St. Vincent official site
St. Vincent on MySpace

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “NEW ST. VINCENT”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Hmmm, I like this, thanks a lot. Nice blog, I'll be back!  

  2. # Anonymous pay per head service

    Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us  

  3. # Anonymous Virtual call center solutions

    Nice post, I would like to request you to one more post about that Keep it up  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting