LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


TELEKINESIS


When I went to check out Cut Off Your Hands a couple weeks ago, I had the pleasant surprise of catching Telekinesis as the openers! Telekinesis is the brainchild of Michael Benjamin Lerner, and also a recent signee to Merge Records! It kind of reminds me of Death Cab For Cutie, but a little chunkier. Coincidentally, the album was produced by Chris Walla of Death Cab...

The self titled album is due out April 7th.

Telekinesis - Coast Of Carolina (Demo) [Stereogum]

Telekinesis on MySpace
Telekinesis at Merge Records

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “TELEKINESIS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting