LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


MOBIUS BAND


It's raining cats and dogs over here. Ugh. I don't really want to go outside. Anyway, I got just the band/track here to counter your seasonal depression..."Friends Like These" by Mobius Band! When I hear this song, I picture a heat wave threatening to melt a glacier...or something.

Mobius Band - Friends Like These

Mobius Band official site
Mobius Band on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “MOBIUS BAND”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    you just need to know that your music here has gotten me through today. thanks!  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    anytime, and thanks for reading!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting