LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


FUNERAL PARTY


I went to see ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead last night for the first time in 7 years and had a better time than I thought I was going to. What was the recipe for success? Trail Of Dead played a bunch of stuff off Source Tags And Codes and I enjoyed the opener, Funeral Party. They were very disco, but also dirty and messy. I'd like to imagine this is what a baby of At The Drive In and The Rapture (the old days) would sound like!

Funeral Party - Car Wars

Funeral Party

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “FUNERAL PARTY”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting