LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


YEAR IN REVIEW 2008: TOP TEN ALBUMS


Well, aparently someone did not appreciate the links I was distributing for top albums, so here's a linkless list for posterity's' sake.

10. Fleet Foxes, Fleet Foxes
09. Crystal Castles, Crystal Castles
08. Mystery Jets, Twenty One
07. Santogold, Santogold
06. The Chap, Mega Breakfast
05. Frightened Rabbit, The Midnight Organ Fight
04. Bon Iver, For Emma, Forever Ago
03. Deerhunter, Microcastle
02. TV On The Radio, Dear Science,
01. The Notwist, The Devil, You + Me

For future reference, if you would like the links removed, please contact me and I will do so immediately.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “YEAR IN REVIEW 2008: TOP TEN ALBUMS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting