LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


CRYSTAL CASTLES


Well, I was at the Nicole Atkins show the other night at the Independent in SF and in the bathroom I saw the sign for the Crystal Castles / HEALTH show for this saturday. Unfortunately, Alice from CC was involved in a car accident the other day and has broken a couple ribs. As a result, they're going to skip some of this tour and try to get bandaged up in time for SXSW. So, get better Alice!

Their self-titled LP album comes out March 18th. Hope y'all like glitch pop!

Crystal Castles vs. The Little Ones - Lovers Who Uncover

Crystal Castles on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “CRYSTAL CASTLES”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting