LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


DAN BEJAR


Well, seems like Dan Bejar has embarked on another ambitious project - Hello, Blue Roses finds him combining songwriting efforts with his romantic partner, Sydney Vermont. Wait, didn't I do this story earlier this year? When it was Dan Boecker starting Handsome Furs with his girlfriend Alexei Perry? Must have caught it through Spencer Krug...

In short, "Shadow Falls" is quite romantic. Vote Chris Christmas Rodriguez to replace Santa this year!

Hello, Blue Roses - Shadow Falls
Destroyer - European Oils

Hello, Blue Roses on MySpace
Destroyer on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “DAN BEJAR”

  1. # Blogger Scout Tafoya

    Hey, do you have more of this? Or, actually do you still have the Crane Wife B-Sides? I'd love to get those. I don't know if you're interested in trading, but i have something like 15,000 songs at my disposal, so...Anyway, yeah, thank you!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting