LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


PLEASE CLAP YOUR HANDS


For a limited time if you join the Facebook group "Ticketmaster Live" (search for it on Facebook) they'll give you 5 free itunes song credits. You can quit the group after you get the credits. Anyway, I used my song credits to download the new Bird And The Bee EP, Please Clap Your Hands in iTunes Plus format. I seem to have been distracted by my recent travel and the release date just slipped by me!

"Polite Dance Song" has been streaming on their myspace for awhile now, won't you check it out now in mp3 form? There's also a fun cover of "How Deep Is Your Love" by the Bee Gees...

The Bird And The Bee - Polite Dance Song

The Bird And The Bee official site
The Bird And The Bee on MySpace

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “PLEASE CLAP YOUR HANDS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting