LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


ARCHIVES


Archives is the latest project from ex-Band of Horses member Mat Brooke. Mat was the primary contributor on BoH songs "St. Augustine" and "I Go to the Barn Because I Like The". The new tracks don't diverge from his previous sound too much, but that's not a bad thing! Unlike BoH, all four members sing, allowing for some lush vocal harmonies. I need to go lie in the park and listen to "Sleepdriving".

Archives - Sleepdriving
Archives - George Kaminski

Archives on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “ARCHIVES”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting