LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.



Wow, just got back from seeing this movie last night. All I gotta say, is that you owe it to yourself to watch it! There's some question to how much of it was staged, or how many people in some of the scenes were in on the joke, but it doesn't make it any less funny. Some truly gut-busting moments, and some funny-because-it's-scary-it's-real moments. I will not spoil anything, but they did a really nice job of keeping the movie tight and moving along briskly. I think I missed some follow up comments to obvious jokes due to the fact that either I or the audience around me was laughing so hard.

Pretty telling on the state of America. It's funny to people like us cause we can understand how ridiculous some people and parts of the country are. Unfortunately, is this what the rest of the world thinks of us? Probably. I wonder how that planned "Bruno" movie is going to do? I always liked him the least of the characters, but we'll have to see what tack Sasha Baron Cohen takes with it.

Borat - In My Country There Is Problem
Borat - You Be My Wife

Borat official site
Borat on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “BORAT: CULTURAL LEARNINGS OF AMERICA FOR MAKE BENEFIT GLORIOUS NATION OF KAZAKHSTAN”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting