LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


HOT CHIP TONIGHT, MEZZANINE SF


Hey guys, in honor of the Hot Chip show tonight at Mezzanine SF, here's a couple rarities. It's sold out, but I bet you can get in with some persistence. The cover of Sexual Healing is expectedly cold, but smooth, and Diplo's remix is a hell of a lot of fun. Maybe even more energetic than the original. Hope you have a tolerance for rapping though. Cause if you don't, then me and yous gonna have words, see?

Hot Chip - Sexual Healing
Hot Chip - Over And Over (Shake It Over And Over Diplo Remix)

Hot Chip official site
Hot Chip on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “HOT CHIP TONIGHT, MEZZANINE SF”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting