LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW WHITEST BOY ALIVE


ZOMG, Whitest Boy Alive is back! Their new album, Rules, drops on March 30th.

"Island" is the first cut off the album, and I have to say I'm pretty excited about it. It's sorta like a low key dance remix of a Cure song...It will come in handy this weekend when I'll be on a beach in Mexico!

Whitest Boy Alive - Island

Whitest Boy Alive official site
Whitest Boy Alive on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “NEW WHITEST BOY ALIVE”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    that one´s brilliant - i absolutely love the mood this song conveys. didn´t know the band before, so thanks a lot  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting