LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


THE BLACK GHOSTS


Well, this earwig of a remix crawled into my head and won't come out! Which brings me to my next point - meet The Black Ghosts! Electro from the UK with some soul. Of course, also the occasional dissonant parts that I love so much.

The Black Ghosts - Let's Get Physical
The Black Ghosts - Any Way You Choose To Give It (Boy 8-Bit Remix)

The Black Ghosts official site
The Black Ghosts on MySpace

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “THE BLACK GHOSTS”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Love the 8-Bit remix.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    i'm in love with all of it.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The Black Ghosts are featured this week on Uncensored Interviews!

    Check out the videos here!
    :
    http://www.uncensoredinterview.com/artists/183-The-Black-Ghosts  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting