LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


WEEK 22 ROUND UP


As previously reported, At Mount Zoomer is out July 17th. Rumor has it that the boys are exploring more Sunset Rubdown territory, though I'd have to disagree from what I've heard. Everyone, just please remember that Dan Boeckner is in the band too and not just Spencer Krug!

(Sorry, got into a discussion with someone the other day who had no idea who Dan Boeckner was but listened to every Spencer Krug project.)

Wolf Parade - Language City

Wolf Parade label site
Wolf Parade on MySpace



New Ratatat, holy schnikies! LP3 is out July 8th. I'd also love to hear a Vol. 3 of their remix series. Guys, help me out?

Ratatat - Mirando

Ratatat official site
Ratatat on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “WEEK 22 ROUND UP”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting