LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


PORT O'BRIEN


Port O'Brien, one of the bands we gave honorable mention for best EPs of 2006 is back with a new album! All We Could Do Was Sing is due out May 13 with new songs and some re-recorded favorites. Check 'em out at Cafe Du Nord in SF this Saturday headlining an exciting Noisepop show!

Port O'Brien - I Woke Up Today
Port O'Brien - My Eyes Won't Shut

Port O'Brien official site
Port O'Brien on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “PORT O'BRIEN”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    See Port O'Brien with Delta Spirit at The Dame in Lexington, KY on March 31st!!

    www.dameky.com  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My Eyes Wont Shut for some reasons reminds me of Her Space Holida, or Panda XOXO.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting