LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


WORLD MUSIC EDITION


Since I'm out of the country again, here's some music outside the norm. German hip-hop, what? It's got that chill vibe like "Kick Push" although I think Lupe Fiasco would rather die than be compared to these guys. Anyways, have a listen...

Fettes Brot - Jein

Fettes Brot official site

Labels: ,

4 Responses to “WORLD MUSIC EDITION”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    this one's a classic in germany :D
    very nice.  

  2. # Blogger lecktdiehirten

    yup. thats right  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    1996, yeah ;)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wait for the new release of "Jein" in February. They're getting better every day!!!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting