LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


120 DAYS


If you had told me Norway was going to have a pretty hot music scene about 5 years ago, I'm not sure what I would have said. No offense to the Nowegians, but we seldom get many imports to the states. Also, if you had told me it was going to be awesome electro-pop, I don't know if I would have believed you. Joining the ranks of Royksopp and Annie, 120 Days is coming to the US via Vice Records (home to MSTRKRFT and DFA1979). We have ambitious builds and colorful synth intrumentation. A lot of people throw in the Kraftwerk comparison right here. Howling vocals and droning synths...this is what Kasabian would sound like if they were actually any good! Check out "Come Out, Come Down, Fade Out, Be Gone" - it clocks in at 9 minutes but it doesn't feel like it...

120 Days - Come Out, Come Down, Fade Out, Be Gone)

120 Days on MySpace

2 Responses to “120 DAYS”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey -- I like Kasabian!!!  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Haha, it's cool. I'm not silently judging you...  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting