LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


NEW ALBERT HAMMOND JR


I have to be honest, I passed on covering Albert Hammond Jr's first album cause I thought some of the tracks treaded too close to new Strokes territory. The good news, however, is that our first peak at ¿Cómo Te Llama? (out July 8th) shows Albert has grown as a songwriter and is finding his own sound. "GfC" starts by riding a sparse verse groove, the kind where the space between the beats is just as important. When it's chorus time, the song explodes and Albert confidently belts it out. He's never sounded better!

Albert Hammond Jr. - GfC

Albert Hammond Jr. official site
Albert Hammond Jr. on MySpace

P.S. Barbeque playlist + 1!

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “NEW ALBERT HAMMOND JR”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great work.  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting