LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


THE BUDDYREVELLES


Looks like The Buddyrevelles could be next year's Wrens! Having released their last album in 2000, Don't Quit finds the Wisconsin natives back with their Superchunk-meets-Built-To-Spill guitars and pretty pop melodies. I also like to sell them to friends as "The Forms decide to play songs with regular time signatures and get Benjamin Gibbard to sing."

Speaking of The Wrens, can you imagine it's been almost 5 years since The Meadowlands came out?

The Buddyrevelles - I Dream Of Rodney
The Budddyrevelles - The Foreigner

The Buddyrevelles official site
The Buddyrevelles on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “THE BUDDYREVELLES”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting