LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


STEREO TOTAL


Today on LSF we've got crazy indie-pop duo Stereo Total from Berlin. They put out an album, Paris Berlin last week on Kill Rock Stars in the US. A bit of a melting pot, they like to mix 60's Euro pop with electroclash, new wave, garage rock and sing in 3 - 6 languages. "Ich Bin Der Stricherjunge" is from their new album, but since I'm headed to Paris on friday I thought I'd throw up a couple of their older songs sung in French.

Stereo Total - Ich Bin Der Stricherjunge
Stereo Total - C'est la Mort
Stereo Total - L'amour รก 3

Stereo Total official site
Stereo Total on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “STEREO TOTAL”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting