LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


OH NO, OH MY, HUEY LEWIS?


Austin indie-poppers Oh No! Oh My! recently covered "Finally Found A Home" for the Are You Still With Me? tribute to Huey Lewis And The News (due out sometime 2008). It's got some pretty good bands on the compilation, like Apostle Of Hustle, Bound Stems, The Long Winters, My Brightest Diamond...I don't think anyone's attempted "The Power Of Love" yet...I'd love to hear The Hold Steady take a crack!

Oh No! Oh My! - Finally Found A Home

Are You Still With Me? on MySpace
Oh No! Oh My! on MySpace

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “OH NO, OH MY, HUEY LEWIS?”

  1. # Blogger jayelaudio

    what a great idea!  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Maybe we should contact them about that...  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting