LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


MYSTERY JETS


Hi guys, not much time to post today as I'm about to run off to the airport, but I wanted to point you in the direction of this Mystery Jets song...unfortunately I think it might garner some unflattering Killers comparisons, but I think it's more of the singer's voice. He sounds more British in the choruses. Anyways, some interesting influences popping out here. Britpop, new wave, some Clash...interesting piece of trivia, there is a father-son combo in this band!

Mystery Jets - Diamond In The Dark

Mystery Jets official site
Mystery Jets on MySpace

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “MYSTERY JETS”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting