LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


YOUNG FOLKS LIKE REMIXES


I think "Young Folks" has reached a saturation point by now. I returned from a business trip to hear it in several stores, restaurants, and even the local Clear Channel station. It's huge. Deservedly so, though. It's a catchy and well written piece of indie pop. The whole album is spectacular as well. Of course, time for the requisite remixes!

Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks (Datashat Remix)
Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks (Diplo's Drums of Death Remix)

Peter Bjorn and John official site
Peter Bjorn and John on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “YOUNG FOLKS LIKE REMIXES”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    It's a video, but this is the best of them all. Young Folks Bluegrass cover  

  2. # Blogger vítor sá

    Hi there!
    Cool remixes!!!
    I'm gonna play it on my radioshow.
    By the way, you have a nice blog.
    Keep up the great work!

    Take Care!
    vítor sá @ BIFE RadioShow
    BIFE RadioShow [myspace]
    Abifanar [blog]

    ;)  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting