LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


GRIZZLY BEAR REMIXED


Grizzly Bear's new album, Veckatimest, is coming out on May 26th. I've heard some of the advance singles and I think it's going to be an amazing album! Album track "Two Weeks" is killer...and this Fred Falke remix totally takes it in a late 80's dance direction. I can totally hear this playing at the end of an 80's flick, when the guy gets the girl and the camera starts zooming out of the auditorium/gym...

Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks (Fred Falke Extended Remix)

Grizzly Bear official site
Grizzly Bear on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “GRIZZLY BEAR REMIXED”

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting