LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


VANCOUGAR


I'm sick at home today and feeling a bit off...time to take a detour off the beaten path. Today we have the cleverly named girl group, Vancougar, who also happen to be from Vancouver. A little Mates Of State, a little Giant Drag, and a little 60's girl group, these ladies are sure to bring a smile to your face.

Vancougar - Obvious

Vancougar official site
Vancougar on MySpace

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “VANCOUGAR”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great band! They remind me a bit of the best elements of the Go Gos and early Bangles, yet with lyrics that are a bit more grittier and emotionally direct.

    Looking forward to their show in Portland, Oregon!  

  2. # Anonymous pay per head service

    I have wanted to learn more about particular topics, but not many websites would help me out in informing me the way I expected. This left me with many question, but after reading your article, I got an answer to all my questions. You are too cool dude!!!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting