LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


SPOON COVERS THE ROLLING STONES


At their Wednesday show at the Fillmore in SF last week, Spoon closed out their second encore with a cover of the Rolling Stones' "Rocks Off". Thanks to the magical power of the internets, I am now able to share that experience with you, except that the recording is from Monday's show!

Spoon - Rocks Off (Rolling Stones Cover)

Spoon official site
Spoon on MySpace

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “SPOON COVERS THE ROLLING STONES”

  1. # Blogger Will

    This is really great man, thanks for uploading!!  

  2. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Thanks Will, it's my job!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting