LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


COCONUT RECORDS


So...Jason Schwartzman. I wasn't a huge fan of Phantom Planet, ubiquitous O.C. theme and all, so I was surprised to find a Coconut Records song catching my ear. It's not super artsy, it's a bit saccharine, but it is very lush. And Schwartzman's singing voice sits somewhere between Rivers Cuomo and Doug Martsch.

Coconut Records - It's Not You It's Me

Coconut Records label site
Coconut Records on MySpace

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “COCONUT RECORDS”

  1. # Blogger Subservient Experiment

    I'm a big JS fan. I can't decide if I like him more as an actor or musician though. Hopefully he'll keep doing both. Either way he's pure greatness.

    =w=
    healthryder.blogspot.com  

  2. # Anonymous pay per head service

    Nice post, I would like to request you to one more post about that Keep it up  

  3. # Anonymous Virtual call center solutions

    Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting