LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


JOHNNY FOREIGNER


Well, this one flew a little under the radar - Johnny Foreigner's debut album, Waited Up 'Til It Was Light, is out now digitally! It's a little spastic, a little busy, but it's also more than a little brilliant. Check a newly recorded version of "Our Bi-Polar Friends" and pick up the album on iTunes, eMusic, or Amazon.

Johnny Foreigner - Our Bi-Polar Friends

Johnny Foreigner on MySpace

P.S. I'll be out the next week on a well deserved vacation, so the posts might be a little sporadic.

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “JOHNNY FOREIGNER”

  1. # Anonymous pay per head service

    I love the way the people here interact and shared their opinions too. I would love to track your future posts pertaining to the said topic we are able to read.  

  2. # Anonymous Virtual call center solutions

    This is a beautiful site. I love its content and its design. I recommend this site among other people.Your blog sounds Awesome. Keep posting such an interesting articles  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting