LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


FLEET FOXES


I'm usually a little wary of things that get too much hype out of the gate, so I've taken my time to investigate Fleet Foxes. The good news is that they stand up to closer inspection! Fleet Foxes play baroque pop mixed with classic folk and the more experimental folk that's been floating around recently. It's fairly soothing and if not for being 40 years too late, would fit perfectly in a Wes Anderson movie.

Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

Fleet Foxes at Sub Pop
Fleet Foxes on MySpace

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “FLEET FOXES”

  1. # Blogger Any Syler

    I completely agree that you could hear it in a Wes Anderson! I love Fleet Foxes, and the hype surrounding them the last few months has been crazy. But it has been worthy hype. Thanks for posting about them!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting