LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


WASHED OUT


Been thinking about maybe switching away from the blog format and going to a facebook/twitter feed. Any thoughts? My time for posting has been dwindling recently, new job and wedding prep and all.

Anyway, been recently enjoying the dream pop/chill wave sounds of Washed Out. Really soothing.

Washed Out - Belong

Washed Out on MySpace

Labels: ,

5 Responses to “WASHED OUT”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Please no twitter, no Facebook. I don't "do" either.

    What's wrong with the blog?  

  2. # Blogger Luis

    Nooooo! Stick to BLOG! There's no substitute unless you really wanna half ass some facebook ish.  

  3. # Anonymous pay per head service

    Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your post; this posting has evoked the most response.  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    Im old.
    Im washed-out.
    I gotta few moe years...
    yet, when Im a goner,
    Issa goner, brudda.
    So with me blogs...  

  5. # Blogger Unknown

    Im old.
    Im washed-out.
    I gotta few moe years...
    yet, when Im a goner,
    Issa goner, brudda.
    So with me blogs...  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting