LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


AMERICA, F*CK YEAH!


I can't think of a better celebration song for the indie set than "Game Of Pricks". I'm pretty sure if Obama had walked out to this song I would have shit my pants.

Photo credit to Automatt!

Guided By Voices - Game Of Pricks

Barack Obama official site
Guided By Voices official site

Labels: , ,

4 Responses to “AMERICA, F*CK YEAH!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude I was just thinking about that song yesterday. I didn't know the name of it, but wanted to jam on it (or possibly cover it) so i listened to half of Alien Lanes until I found it.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey this is not the ALien Lanes version. Where's it from? I like that's faster, but they put an extra guitar in that changes it too much.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ha ha, every time I hear this song I think of politics. I think its about Pollard's divorce though.  

  4. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    This one is from Human Amusements At Hourly Rates. It's a compilation, so I'm not sure where they pulled the recording from. I like this version though!  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting