LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


ABOUT A GIRL


Started a new job this week, finally. I'm still getting used to waking up at the right time again, so I'm a little behind on my musical homework. Sub Pop is releasing a remastered version of Nirvana's Bleach on November 3rd, and have made the classic "About A Girl" available for download. It's been a while...crank it up!

Nirvana - About A Girl (Remastered)

Nirvana official site
Nirvana on MySpace

Labels:

2 Responses to “ABOUT A GIRL”

  1. # Anonymous Adam

    Haven't compared it to the original, but I'm not very impressed with the mastering. Bass drum sounds fake, the guitar is kinda thin & the fake reverb on the snare is getting to me.  

  2. # Blogger afuusa

    nice, it's my favorite song  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting