LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


DIAMOND RINGS


Diamond Rings is a one man bedroom pop act from Toronto. The first song to bubble up is the irresistible "All Yr Songs"! It seems perfectly appropriate to play this song at the beginning of fall - still joyous, but pining for better days...

Diamond Rings - All Yr Songs

Diamond Rings on MySpace

Labels: ,

4 Responses to “DIAMOND RINGS”

  1. # Blogger Hot Cover Girls Central
  2. # Anonymous internet business

    Great post. Thank you for this info. I need that  

  3. # Anonymous Diamond Rings

    What a great post and blog! I’ve enjoyed my time here!!!!  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    Great post. Truly amazed to read it and thanks for sharing this fabulous update.



    http://www.ajaffe.com  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting