LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


LET'S SEXY FIGHTING XMAS 2008!

4 Responses to “LET'S SEXY FIGHTING XMAS 2008!”

  1. # Blogger Windy City Vinnie

    did anyone mention "fairytale of new york" by the pogues yet? one of my favorites this time of year, for what its worth.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I know know about you all but that Ice Ice Baby remix sure sexed up my Christmas. Great picks, found it via Hype Machine and glad I did.  

  3. # Blogger Let's Sexy Fighting

    Thanks guys! Yeah, I'll check out that Pogues song...maybe it'll be on next year's list!  

  4. # Blogger vantika

    haha the pogues....it's really quite puzzling, i never seem to tire of that track either. the kirsty intro of "they got cars big as bars they got rivers of gold" kills me everytime  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting