LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


CREDIT IN THE STRAIGHT WORLD


I woke up about an hour early the other day and couldn't get back to sleep because the bassline from the Ssion version of "Credit In The Straight World" was repeating over and over in my head. Your turn!

Ssion - Credit In The Straight World (Young Marble Giants Cover)
Young Marble Giants - Credit In The Straight World

Ssion official site
Ssion on MySpace

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “CREDIT IN THE STRAIGHT WORLD”

  1. # Blogger Ctelblog

    Interesting cover. But doesn't beat the original.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love the production on the new ssion tracks . I saw them live in new york at webster and loved it!!! isn't that new stuff all by fire4efkt? hmmm myspace.com/fireforeffect  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting