LET'S SEXY FIGHTING

Let's listen to some new music. And fight...sexily.


SIR SALVATORE


Sir Salvatore is an indie rock band from my stomping grounds, San Francisco. They play a blend of indie rock, math rock, and a touch of shoegazer. They have a cd release show for their debut EP, Those Men Are Not Astronauts, tonight at The Knockout in SF. I can hear bits of The Pixies, Pavement, and Polvo in their songs - check 'em out! Although I can pick out some influences, they definitely have developed a sound of their own. Kudos, boys!

Sir Salvatore - Hooray This Projector
Sir Salvatore - Public Key

Sir Salvatore official site
Sir Salvatore on MySpace

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “SIR SALVATORE”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    These guys are sweet. Sadly I'm I can't make it into town for the show.  

  2. # Blogger tommy

    sir salvatore rules!
    t  

Post a Comment

My Photo
Name:

This site is for introducing people to new music. If you are an artist or a label that wishes to be removed, please contact me and I will remove the links.



© 2009 Let's Sexy Fighting